It's so weird when one day your life is all chilled out and nothing special is happening around you, and then next day there is utter chaos. It's more funny than weird, actually. But I think I should get used to it since it happens to me a lot. An unsuspecting me is usually caught by surprise every single time and ends the day in exhaustion even if a single out-of-routine thing takes place. Not good.
Today has been so weird, I have been eating all the wrong things today. I am okay with a normal meal once a day which would be oily and/or sweet but today was the epitome of unhealthy eating. I think it has some weird connection with Harley's post on her blog yesterday where they had Deep Fried Butter. Unfortunately that was the first thing I saw this morning. Then I had a deep fried breakfast, a deep fried lunch, a deep fried mini lunch post my actual lunch, a deep fried snack and then a normal dinner, but still rich in cholesterol. I would not be bothered with something like this normally, I mean it's just one day, but then I have been eating unhealthy everyday so far this week and I have my medicals at the freakin' Air Force station next week and I will be checked for my Cholesterol levels. No more deep fried stuff at least for a week!
Then I had to check these papers for a local school that had exams and I had to submit them tonight (which I did) and I had been putting it off for the past couple of days so I had to do all of them today, I am not too strict with checking papers but sometimes people make such mistakes, I realize now I should have taken pics of what guys write in their papers it's ridiculous! But when I did submit them I got few more which I have to submit tomorrow so I will take some pics of the horrible things which these guys come up with. There was this one paper I checked and the question was to write a precis based on a paragraph which was based on Globalization of our country and the guy went on and on about patriotism and then even wrote few lines from the "Jai Ho" song (I swear, Stacey!). But thank god for small mercies - some papers are written so neatly it is like a treat to the eyes and they do get away with some extra marks for neatness :P
I was making good speed when the window guy got back from work and started distracting me. I mean I was engrossed in my own work and I have no idea how long he had been standing at his window. I don't get this guy. It's not the same as Hot Guy for sure, but it's actually fun, basically coz it only lasts as long as that moment. So this morning when I woke up, I went out to my window coz I do that every day, and he was all dressed to go for work I guess, and decided to put his socks on sitting by the window and gives me a smile to which my reaction is, screening my window. To which his reaction is, screening his window too. Then of course no one was at their place during the whole day and when I am busy checking my papers in the evening and casually look out - there he is, by the window again.
Like I said, I don't get this guy. Last weekend he was at the window with the girl who stays in the same house and sharing food with her in the same plate. I was mistaken, it is not 2 men and a girl but 2 ladies and this guy living in that apartment. So there is one elderly woman, and this one young girl and I do not know if she is his wife or his sister. I don't care either ways, but I should not be looking back at him if she is his wife! And I don't get her either, so many times she is the one at the window looking at me. Anyway so tonight he has been so upfront about standing by his window looking at me because I was too lazy and busy to go to my window and screen it, and then he went and started watching TV (I'm telling you guys, I have a full view of this apartment). But then when I went to the window he immediately got back and started being all casual and stretchy near his window. Crazy? I don't know, as long as I get the attention from that far, it makes me feel good :D
So Mr.Window is off to bed now, and I am here blogging away. I can find so many (stupid, except the blogging) ways to keep myself entertained throughout this phase of anticipation, the exam results better be out soon!
Don't you guys just hate it when someone asks you for a certain piece of advice and when you do give them an honest third person opinion they go ahead and do their own thing? I mean if they're asking for advice I don't think they should be expecting me to massage their ego and say that they're doing everything right, right? If you don't wanna follow my advice, why ask?! Ugh, that bug seems to have bitten most of my acquaintances these days and it is quite annoying to deal with it to be honest.
I have to get a "bajillion" tests done (my vocabulary has improved thanks to Ryan from Scotland ) so I called the test lab and got an appointment for this weekend. I hope that goes well. The next week is going to be so busy, you guys! I am heading out of town mostly on Saturday night and will return on Monday only to depart on Tuesday to New Delhi for my Air Force medicals, and then be back by 20th I guess! But then if my results do come out in the next couple of days and if I do make it through, then there might be a change of plans! Gearing up for all the deep fried next week, gotta hit that treadmill tomorrow morning!
Other than that, I did nothing fruitful during my day. Come to think of it I did nothing fruitful at all today. But still it leaves me all exhausted by now! I really need to build on my stamina.
How is everyone's day going so far? I know I just ranted pointlessly for so long but it made me feel good. Blogging makes me feel so light, this place is like my dear diary with feedback! Love you guys for showing all the care and love! It means A LOT, it really does!
Love,
Apfel
xox
Today has been so weird, I have been eating all the wrong things today. I am okay with a normal meal once a day which would be oily and/or sweet but today was the epitome of unhealthy eating. I think it has some weird connection with Harley's post on her blog yesterday where they had Deep Fried Butter. Unfortunately that was the first thing I saw this morning. Then I had a deep fried breakfast, a deep fried lunch, a deep fried mini lunch post my actual lunch, a deep fried snack and then a normal dinner, but still rich in cholesterol. I would not be bothered with something like this normally, I mean it's just one day, but then I have been eating unhealthy everyday so far this week and I have my medicals at the freakin' Air Force station next week and I will be checked for my Cholesterol levels. No more deep fried stuff at least for a week!
![]() |
Then I had to check these papers for a local school that had exams and I had to submit them tonight (which I did) and I had been putting it off for the past couple of days so I had to do all of them today, I am not too strict with checking papers but sometimes people make such mistakes, I realize now I should have taken pics of what guys write in their papers it's ridiculous! But when I did submit them I got few more which I have to submit tomorrow so I will take some pics of the horrible things which these guys come up with. There was this one paper I checked and the question was to write a precis based on a paragraph which was based on Globalization of our country and the guy went on and on about patriotism and then even wrote few lines from the "Jai Ho" song (I swear, Stacey!). But thank god for small mercies - some papers are written so neatly it is like a treat to the eyes and they do get away with some extra marks for neatness :P
![]() |
| 236 papers... Phew! |
I was making good speed when the window guy got back from work and started distracting me. I mean I was engrossed in my own work and I have no idea how long he had been standing at his window. I don't get this guy. It's not the same as Hot Guy for sure, but it's actually fun, basically coz it only lasts as long as that moment. So this morning when I woke up, I went out to my window coz I do that every day, and he was all dressed to go for work I guess, and decided to put his socks on sitting by the window and gives me a smile to which my reaction is, screening my window. To which his reaction is, screening his window too. Then of course no one was at their place during the whole day and when I am busy checking my papers in the evening and casually look out - there he is, by the window again.
Like I said, I don't get this guy. Last weekend he was at the window with the girl who stays in the same house and sharing food with her in the same plate. I was mistaken, it is not 2 men and a girl but 2 ladies and this guy living in that apartment. So there is one elderly woman, and this one young girl and I do not know if she is his wife or his sister. I don't care either ways, but I should not be looking back at him if she is his wife! And I don't get her either, so many times she is the one at the window looking at me. Anyway so tonight he has been so upfront about standing by his window looking at me because I was too lazy and busy to go to my window and screen it, and then he went and started watching TV (I'm telling you guys, I have a full view of this apartment). But then when I went to the window he immediately got back and started being all casual and stretchy near his window. Crazy? I don't know, as long as I get the attention from that far, it makes me feel good :D
![]() |
| He was sitting exactly in this position except he was wearing some clothes. |
So Mr.Window is off to bed now, and I am here blogging away. I can find so many (stupid, except the blogging) ways to keep myself entertained throughout this phase of anticipation, the exam results better be out soon!
Don't you guys just hate it when someone asks you for a certain piece of advice and when you do give them an honest third person opinion they go ahead and do their own thing? I mean if they're asking for advice I don't think they should be expecting me to massage their ego and say that they're doing everything right, right? If you don't wanna follow my advice, why ask?! Ugh, that bug seems to have bitten most of my acquaintances these days and it is quite annoying to deal with it to be honest.
I have to get a "bajillion" tests done (my vocabulary has improved thanks to Ryan from Scotland ) so I called the test lab and got an appointment for this weekend. I hope that goes well. The next week is going to be so busy, you guys! I am heading out of town mostly on Saturday night and will return on Monday only to depart on Tuesday to New Delhi for my Air Force medicals, and then be back by 20th I guess! But then if my results do come out in the next couple of days and if I do make it through, then there might be a change of plans! Gearing up for all the deep fried next week, gotta hit that treadmill tomorrow morning!
Other than that, I did nothing fruitful during my day. Come to think of it I did nothing fruitful at all today. But still it leaves me all exhausted by now! I really need to build on my stamina.
How is everyone's day going so far? I know I just ranted pointlessly for so long but it made me feel good. Blogging makes me feel so light, this place is like my dear diary with feedback! Love you guys for showing all the care and love! It means A LOT, it really does!
Love,
Apfel
xox



10 comments:
Haha, I love the little mini flirting/crush session you have going on. It makes things that much more exciting, doesn't it!
It sounds like you are still so busy girl. You deserve fried food because of that then :) Worry about the treadmill another day! I like your 'pointless' ranting :) I hope you had a good close to your evening and an even better day tomorrow. And keep that screen closed! haha jk
I feel like when people ask for advice they really just want to hear you say that they're doing everything right. They want to be reassured and have their egos stroked. Just keep giving honest and good advice and don't worry about it.
Have you ever seen the apartment people out on the street? Maybe the guy and girl are brother/sister? I'm curious!! I love spying on people :)
Life always seems like one big circle of calm, and then me being caught totally off guard, so I can relate. I'm trying to appreciate this current moment of calm, because I can't help but feel like something is just around the corner.
♥
Lor
TexaGermaNadian,
I LOVE your comments :) Like I woke up this morning and the first thing I read was your comment. I did have a good night and hoping for a good day today too :) I am trying to so hard to keep that screen closed!!
I so agree Alexandra!! Yeah, I try not to let it bother me but when they do not want me to advise them then they probably shouldn't expect me to tend to their hour long meetings/chat sessions/phone calls.
I have not seen them out on the street! That is my next part of the plan!!! Hahahahaha ;) I love spying on people too, I am a closet stalker but not a creepy one, and partly that is the reason why I got off facebook.
Lorraine,
That is so so well said! I think you just put things into perspective for me. It is the silence before the storm. I can feel the changes too, and we just need to take these signs and start gearing up! I hope that the storm is good for both of us, sometimes devastation can be good too!!
Have a great time!
♥
My flu-ridden menu today: cereal; a handful of cough drops; a handful of almonds; two bars of Milka chocolate. Don't beat yourself up over the fried stuff :)
Busy is good, and getting out of town is good. Have fun and good luck!
You choose the most awesome lyrics for your blog post titles. "Feel" is one of my favorite songs ever. :)
The good thing about your day of greasy food? That you actually felt its effects. That means in general you eat fairly well. I remember a time when I could eat all kinds of crap food and wouldn't feel a thing. Not so good. LOL. So enjoy the day of grease. :)
Window flirting is so cute. It reminds me of "American Beauty."
Thank you Bella :)
Yeah I do watch what I eat and I do have an indulgence day once a week but you see I have medicals next week and I have to go through a huge array of blood tests and I hope the grease and fat does not affect it :D I guess it wont :P
Window Flirting is slowly taking shape of window stalking these days, ha! It's creepy but cute. :)
Chris!
I just saw your comment :) Yeah, hopefully this weekend should be good as I am going out with the family after a long time for an outing!!
Post a Comment