Wow I am so exhausted I don't even know where to begin.
I woke up this morning and had a fight with Dad. I was so angry and frustrated, and then I had to go to my cousin's place and then to the doctor because I had to get some tests done and stuff like that. But then suddenly things just turn around. I get a paycheck (yay!) and then I head over to the doctor's place who did not charge me for the prescription today and I was like woah! (I am getting addicted to this thanks to Lorraine's blog)
Paycheck = Shopping. And Joe had been asking me to meet him anyway so we went out in the afternoon. We went out for lunch and a movie. We watched The King's Speech. It was an outstanding movie and Colin Firth did deserve the award but I personally thought that Geoffrey Rush did a better job. An Oscar well deserved. I do wonder why Inception did not win anything? I mean that movie was so good!
So anyway after the movie we went shopping and I bought a really cute bracelet and a baby pink nail polish. And also 4 pink rubber bands for my hair. I know I sound so girly right now but these little things seem to make me feel good, I am cheap like that. So after that Joe bought me some Gelato and it is totally my new love, but enough splurging today I need to get back on track with the healthy routine.
I received 4 texts from Dumbo in the middle of the movie and well I just did not respond to them. He has been deleted from my cellphone (Yay me!). Then he started calling me and I turned my cellphone off, if that does not give him the signal then I will really have to start throwing some slang in.
Then I come back home and I find this awesome award from Stacey making me all versatile and deserving. I got the same award from Princess a fortnight ago so I am really honored ladies! I don't think my day could get any better than this.
Lesson learned. Never let a morning fight ruin your mood for the entire day :)
Oh and how could I forget. A very happy Women's Day to all my ladies out there. Whatever you do, however you do it, you're awesome!
Have an amazing day you guys,
Love,
Apfel
xoxoxoxo
![]() |
| Those might have been the exact words exchanged :P |
I woke up this morning and had a fight with Dad. I was so angry and frustrated, and then I had to go to my cousin's place and then to the doctor because I had to get some tests done and stuff like that. But then suddenly things just turn around. I get a paycheck (yay!) and then I head over to the doctor's place who did not charge me for the prescription today and I was like woah! (I am getting addicted to this thanks to Lorraine's blog)
Paycheck = Shopping. And Joe had been asking me to meet him anyway so we went out in the afternoon. We went out for lunch and a movie. We watched The King's Speech. It was an outstanding movie and Colin Firth did deserve the award but I personally thought that Geoffrey Rush did a better job. An Oscar well deserved. I do wonder why Inception did not win anything? I mean that movie was so good!
![]() |
| Must watch you guys! |
So anyway after the movie we went shopping and I bought a really cute bracelet and a baby pink nail polish. And also 4 pink rubber bands for my hair. I know I sound so girly right now but these little things seem to make me feel good, I am cheap like that. So after that Joe bought me some Gelato and it is totally my new love, but enough splurging today I need to get back on track with the healthy routine.
![]() |
| In a nutshell |
I received 4 texts from Dumbo in the middle of the movie and well I just did not respond to them. He has been deleted from my cellphone (Yay me!). Then he started calling me and I turned my cellphone off, if that does not give him the signal then I will really have to start throwing some slang in.
Then I come back home and I find this awesome award from Stacey making me all versatile and deserving. I got the same award from Princess a fortnight ago so I am really honored ladies! I don't think my day could get any better than this.
![]() |
| Snuggie dance and tears rolling down my eyes... |
Lesson learned. Never let a morning fight ruin your mood for the entire day :)
Oh and how could I forget. A very happy Women's Day to all my ladies out there. Whatever you do, however you do it, you're awesome!
Have an amazing day you guys,
Love,
Apfel
xoxoxoxo




12 comments:
A fortnight?? Do people really say that?! :)
Love you much. ♥
Heyyyyy cut me some slack I just watched a movie with British Accent :| (which I LOVE) So I am talking like that for another fortnight now! :P
Chris Nolan should have been nominated for Best Director for Inception.
I really liked the Kings Speech and was very happy for Mr. Firth. I have a crush on him for sure.
http://www.ginntastic.com
So glad you had a good day even though it started crappy :(...
I so agree with you, Ginny!
Fool
Thanks love <3 Yeah it did start out all CRAPPY in caps lock :P
Inception won some awards for sound and cinematography, I think. I loved that movie. Leo Dio deserves an oscar! And that gelato looks really good right now :)
Dumbo sounds ridiculous!
Loved the King's Speech. And I'm cheap like that too - I'm a real "it's only €2" kind of girl. If it's cheap and cheerful, I'll buy it!
Alexandra,
Yeah I heard so too, but I did not watch the award ceremony so don't know for sure. Leo Dio totally deserves an Oscar, which is why I was a little surprised.
Harley,
I know!!! He makes me wanna punch him right in the face and also other places haha! I am so with you on the whole if it's cheap and cheerful buy it regardless of the "brand" thing!! If it looks good, I just buy it :)
I want to see the King's Speech so bad. I can't really comment on who won and who didn't because I've only seen about half the nominees so far.
Chris Allen,
The movie was good :) I did not watch the awards either but yeah I so wanted Inception to win too! Let me know how you like the movie when you do watch it!!
Post a Comment