Last night was one of the best sleeps I have had ever had. Today is such a gloomy day out here, usually it's all sunny but today there are some beautiful clouds, just covering it enough to provide the perfect amount of light and the perfect hue of Blue in the sky. A surprisingly beautiful Pink and Orange blend is in the works as I type this and the Sun sets slowly transforming into a regular night, only more beautiful than usual, as I am anticipating it to be.
Dear Snow White and Purple Princess,
This play list is especially for you two, for being the awesome people that you are. I know I am not the best kind of person to be around and can get impossible at times, go into my own shell and be silent and off mood for days at a stretch. But somehow, you always seem to understand me. I am not very friendly with girls to be very frank, or with boys either for that matter, but I tend to connect well with the boys when I do talk to them. It is quite a surprise that both the people I am dedicating this play list to are girls, so Kudos to both of you! Purple, I wanna thank you for being right beside me in good times and bad, and even when I wanted to be away, you made sure I was doing alright. I know I got mad at you, but I do not think anyone could have handled that better, not even me. Snow White, I wanna thank you for just being you. Coz you are me, in more ways than I could ever imagine, and I know that you know it!
I am explaining so much out here just because the play list below does not require any explanation anymore. You'll both just get what it means and what it stands for, the moment you see it. I am sure about that. So here it goes:
Shaggy - Angel .mp3
Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry .mp3
Colbie Caillat - Colbie Caillat - Bubbly .mp3
Linkin park - 13 Numb .mp3
Rihanna - Take A Bow .mp3
Just some songs I could think of right now, but there are so many more. Now they all might not be songs that one usually dedicates to friends but heck, I love you guys! The feelings are still the same. Hugs and Kisses to both of you ♥ xoxo
What song is on your mind right now? I need to upgrade my songs database :P
Have a happy weekend everyone!!
Lots of Love
Apfel
xoxo
P.S: I still have to blog about Snow White!



8 comments:
Seriously, I've been singing Jai Ho a lot lately. :)
(Well, just that part, because that's the only part I know/can say. Lol)
♥♥♥
Love the new Bruno Mars song "grenade", it has been stuck in my head a lot lately :)
Stacey,
Jai Ho is one of the most over rated Indian songs, I swear! But yay :) ♥ ♥
Have a great weekend!
Here another one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8h-yel0gg
It's about being too afraid to show your true self, but how amazingly freeing it is in those little instances when you do.
TexaGermaNadian :)
I love that song! Although some parts of the lyrics make no sense to me but then the other parts more than make up for it and Bruno Mars does a good job overall!!
Have a lovely Weekend, Zombie Sunday tomorrow :) I am getting familiar with the schedules of your blog :P
Stacey (Part 2) :P
I loved the song wow ♥ ♥ It's beautiful!
My love thank u sooooooooooooooo sooooooooo veryyyyyyyyyyy muchhhh!!!m overwhelmed by ur expressions,I cant remember wen u have been tough to me or anything,coz in my mind watever u had ever said..was alws n will alws be for my good..U r an angel apfel,I know it much better dan u,I hv known u for the last 4yrs..N I have confessed n declared that U r my living idol,sumone like whom I wanna be,U r just so special..u r abosultely beautiful..ur smile n ur eyes..U r d best cook,n my guru who taught me to love food,its aroma,its touch,ur feelings while u cook n so much more..I had been d most stubborn grl at times,while u have been staying calm n tried every possible way to help me frm not getting hurt,I despised u n did the wrong things again n again...but wat makes u more special apfel is dat,wenever after such incidents I have cried to u,U had alws been der for me taking me in ur arms n treating me like a baby..U r so much special to me,words r not enuff for me to describe wat i feel for u.A tear or two drops down my eyes while m thinking of all the moments we have been together..with each oder n for each oder..U have literally seen me grow up!N here I shd also mention dat m not even half as strong frm widin as u r..I respect ur strength..N at times feel awed by ur perseverence!U have helped me to turn frm an ugly duckling to a swan apfel!!how can I ever live widout u!I have so much more to write ,bt I will wait for my own post to u for the unlimited vocab I supposedly have wen I think of u..for me U R D PERFECT WOMAN-sumone I have alws lukd upto..I love u apfel..N will alws do..N I promise wen we finally meet in person,we will have the best days of our lives together...mwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...love
only urs
PURPLE :) <3 <3
Purple,
Your first comment out here sweetie :P And you made up your comments on the entire blog with this one and only comment :)
You did grow up into a beautiful young lady from a naive and innocent little girl (you were still beautiful back then)! I feel like an Old Woman now! OMG..!
You just made me feel SO special! Love you forever ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Post a Comment