The last couple of days have been quite interesting. Too early to think of anything as such, but yeah things seem a little out of my comfort zone. But I guess I gotta keep going with the flow. But I'll tell you guys one thing - I was studying last evening and I realized that I was humming an Usher song to myself, and not weeping. So, you know, that is definitely a positive thing, I guess!
I have been trying to study more, and have been sleeping better. It's funny looking back just 6 months ago, and how much my life has changed since then. Just some simple perceptions can cause such a major change in your complete personality, it's quite amazing. Other than that my health has been better too, and my decision to make some healthy choices is definitely showing results. So I'm pretty Happy.
I am a huge believer in the concept of Evil Eyes. I might be an envious person, but I never wish badly for anyone. But I do know that people who cannot see other people being happy exist. I am not saying that I have people in my life who might think of me that way, but I have observed that whenever I share certain things with some people, they tend to go downhill out of nowhere, even when there are no chances of things going wrong. I have had a similar experience with the same person more than once and every time I told them anything nice that was happening to me or I was going through, it just went right to the dumps. Not only that, the bad things always started getting worse. There are very few people left who can genuinely wish well for others. So I prefer to stay safe and not tell people every thing that I am up to.
One more thing that I have noticed is that when I am more content with myself, I have less to blog about. Maybe my yap-yap self comes out more when I am in a bad mood and I complain, rant, ramble and grumble out here, at my secret place. But I do know what I have to talk about here today, and mostly related to this Evil Eye theory. I was a completely different person 5 years ago. I thought everyone in this world meant only good things for each other, unless the opposite person has done something bad to them and they're angry about it. But I had to learn that the world is a shitty place, and I had to learn it the hard way. I used to trust people too soon and too much and my life was pretty much an open book. Anyone could come and read it. I thought I did not give a darn even if anyone did misuse the information or tell my parents about it or just spoil my name. I just didn't care.
But I was slapped in the face by something called growing up and being responsible, and had to maintain a reputation coz well apparently being open about everything just means that you're a whore. True story. Especially to be a part of a male dominated line of work, it definitely means that you're a whore. If you get asked out, and you say yes, it directly means that you're head over heels crazy about that guy and that YOU asked him out, and if you say no, it means that you're a slut and he thought of a better option anyway and wouldn't have gone out with you in the first place. So I have been trying to find a balance, in the past few years, between being too open and being too closed. It's hard, but I'm getting there.
Something I wish I had done in my life, would be that I probably should not have been too open about everything and trust anyone and everyone too quickly. Even if people mean well, it's better to keep your guard up for sometime.
Please do let me know what are your views on this one!
Have a great day you guys :)
Wishing everyone Love, Smiles and Happiness
Apfel
xx
I have been trying to study more, and have been sleeping better. It's funny looking back just 6 months ago, and how much my life has changed since then. Just some simple perceptions can cause such a major change in your complete personality, it's quite amazing. Other than that my health has been better too, and my decision to make some healthy choices is definitely showing results. So I'm pretty Happy.
I am a huge believer in the concept of Evil Eyes. I might be an envious person, but I never wish badly for anyone. But I do know that people who cannot see other people being happy exist. I am not saying that I have people in my life who might think of me that way, but I have observed that whenever I share certain things with some people, they tend to go downhill out of nowhere, even when there are no chances of things going wrong. I have had a similar experience with the same person more than once and every time I told them anything nice that was happening to me or I was going through, it just went right to the dumps. Not only that, the bad things always started getting worse. There are very few people left who can genuinely wish well for others. So I prefer to stay safe and not tell people every thing that I am up to.
One more thing that I have noticed is that when I am more content with myself, I have less to blog about. Maybe my yap-yap self comes out more when I am in a bad mood and I complain, rant, ramble and grumble out here, at my secret place. But I do know what I have to talk about here today, and mostly related to this Evil Eye theory. I was a completely different person 5 years ago. I thought everyone in this world meant only good things for each other, unless the opposite person has done something bad to them and they're angry about it. But I had to learn that the world is a shitty place, and I had to learn it the hard way. I used to trust people too soon and too much and my life was pretty much an open book. Anyone could come and read it. I thought I did not give a darn even if anyone did misuse the information or tell my parents about it or just spoil my name. I just didn't care.
But I was slapped in the face by something called growing up and being responsible, and had to maintain a reputation coz well apparently being open about everything just means that you're a whore. True story. Especially to be a part of a male dominated line of work, it definitely means that you're a whore. If you get asked out, and you say yes, it directly means that you're head over heels crazy about that guy and that YOU asked him out, and if you say no, it means that you're a slut and he thought of a better option anyway and wouldn't have gone out with you in the first place. So I have been trying to find a balance, in the past few years, between being too open and being too closed. It's hard, but I'm getting there.
Something I wish I had done in my life, would be that I probably should not have been too open about everything and trust anyone and everyone too quickly. Even if people mean well, it's better to keep your guard up for sometime.
Please do let me know what are your views on this one!
Have a great day you guys :)
Wishing everyone Love, Smiles and Happiness
Apfel
xx
| The Airborne Toxic Event - Wishing Well F .mp3 | ||
![]() | ![]() |



6 comments:
Usher makes me weep too! =)
Opening up to people can be a gift and a curse. Just remember the world is a major B sometimes, but its filled with more kind souls than assholes. Its probabilities right?
Agentblue24 :)
Right. I cannot agree more with you! :)
Double standards suck, well not for men, for women. We make out pretty well.
I don't understand why people get upset about others being happy. When my friends are happy, it makes me happy. End of story.
♥♥♥
Christopher,
I agree! coz women keep things in mind and then obsess over it :P
Stacey,
I don't know any other way that I would think about it! ♥
Post a Comment