February 17, 2011

I wish I was a Punk Rocker with Flowers in my head ♥

... I was born too late to a world that doesn't care,
Oh I wish I was a Punk Rocker with flowers in my head...


When the head of state didn't play guitar
Not everybody drove a car
When music really mattered and when radio was king
When accountants didn't have control
And the media couldn't buy your soul
And computers were still scary and we didn't know everything



I wish so many things that I could have done better with my life... But when I think about something that I wish I hadn't done in my life, I cannot think of a single thing, coz whatever I did, made me who I am and I love the way I am :)


Also, 10 days to go for my exam! I am excited lol...
Have a great day everyone :)
Apfel
xoxo

6 comments:

beanditch said...

Perfect answer!! ♥♥♥

Lorraine said...

That's how I feel on most days. If I start to get too emo, I might say there are things I'd like to take my completely, but that's probably just the hormones speaking. ;)

Have a nice one dear

Lor

Apfel said...

Stacey


That's all I had to say!

Apfel said...

Lorraine,

Yeah! I cuss and complain all the time but actually I feel things which are the opposite inside, lol it's funny but true :) Have a great day :)

Ryan said...

Loved that song, good luck with the exam.

Apfel said...

Thanks Ryan :)

Post a Comment