This is so true.
But it's not always PMS. Sometimes people can really set women off with pure bullshit attitude. Or men. But yeah women get branded for that just coz they get PMS. Well, if you're one of those guys, please don't read this any further.
I haven't blogged in 3 days because I have been so cranky and the PMS express is moving with full speed and does not wanna stop. 3 days ago Ryan was online and we were having a good chat when he abruptly disappeared (he always does). Later he texted me about how the internet connection stopped working and that he was sorry and that I might be thinking he does this more often than not but it was not in his hands because the internet connection stopped working. What-the-fuck-ever. I was initially okay but I did get pretty angry after I read his text. He practically started digging his own grave with that text coz I had not realized it until then. Anyway so I responded with "hmm". That is it. I did not know what else to say.
We did not talk for 2 days, he did not text/call and I have stopped initiating any of that with him anyway, and then I receive a text last night saying "how are you, no texts today?"... I did feel bad and I responded normally and it was all okay. He knows I am PMS-ing and he has always steered clear and left me alone the one time when I needed him the most. I am not a huge bitch. But yes I do get emotional and cry a lot and in 5 minutes or so I would be so happy that I would probably start talking to random people on the street. No kidding. But he never got that. Anyway, so he texts me today and I am all upset and he asks me if it is my time of the month and I am like yes, and that I am mad at him coz he has not called me in 2 days.
So he calls me up an hour ago. I was already having a pretty happy/funny conversation with Joe and I get the beep that Ryan is calling so I say goodbye to Joe and answer Ryan's call. He goes like "Oh, you're not all that sad, you say such things in your texts and look at you all chirpy". I start losing it right that very moment. And when I ask him about why he did not call me, he says he did not like that I sent him a text that said "hmm" 3 days ago. I was like wtf? What else am I supposed to send? Do I send "It's okay" when it is really not? So I start saying something and he starts ACCUSING me of how I always wanna complain about stuff and that he calls me only for a happy time and he cannot take this behavior, and then he hangs up saying that he will call me tomorrow when I am in a better mood.
.
..
...
HUH? What the bloody fuck?
If you cannot be with me during my sad/bad/mad times, you sure as hell do not deserve to be with me during my happy times, mister! I doubt if you wanna be with me in my sad times. I doubt if you wanted to be with me at all, coz you're a jerk like that. So you better not call me tomorrow coz a monster awaits in the depths of my body. Just for you. With Love, (not)
Ugh!
I need chocolate. Right Now!
I am usually not this cranky, but yeah. I had to let it out..
Apfel

21 comments:
very well let out..I got angry while reading too..trust me my ex was d same..he alws said dat I m d one whos complaining while he cdnt realize dat he must have said sumthing which have angered me..losers..
Purple,
Guys can be major douchebags sometimes. All the time during PMS.
Agentblue24,
Isn't it? You're such a darling, you made me smile. Thank you!
Chocolate makes everything better!
What a poop head! Seriously, its like he just tries to make you mad. Don't answer his calls or texts for a while. He will get the hint (hopefully) that he was a real jerk.
Sorry you had to go through that while PMSing. Guys never pick a good time, do they!! Annoying. Eat some chocolate, relax, and enjoy the next few days without him!
Other people are probably feeling bad for you (and I do), but mostly this makes me happy. I'm glad you finally realized he's an idiot. :) Love you much! ♥
Lots of guys never outgrow the whiny needy selfish toddler stage. And you know - if he can't hack a blue/moody few days, how on earth will you ever be able to count on him if something really serious happens?
Emmy,
It does! And so does sleep <3 And maybe even Turkish Delights ;)
I agree Lindsey! I'm going to try and relax for the next few days :) hugs
Lauren,
Your chocolate comment made me smile so wide :) hugs!!
Stacey,
Yeah he is a real jerk like that! Ughh... He did call me up this morning and I was half asleep and he apologized. Sigh. I'm so done.
Love you ♥
Li,
Exactly my point. I guess it is a good thing that we broke up. I am only being more and more sure about it as each day passes.
He sounds like he loves drama. He gives you an attitude when you're happy, but can't handle it when you're sad? It's like pick one, buddy. Even depressed people can have happy moments or days, it doesn't negate the fact that they are clinically depressed. Just because you were in a good mood when he called you doesn't negate the fact that he was being an asshole three days prior. He sounds like a neanderthal. He's not worth your time. You deserve so much better and it seems like you already know this, which is great. :) *Hugs*
Hahahahahahh Bella Neanderthal made me laugh out loud! <3 hugs!
UGH! BOYS!
I blame technology. This is very clearly the fault of the internet, text and phone to keep us from face to facing each other when we're upset or needing explanation.
I don't even need to pms to be witchy. I sometimes wonder if it is socially constructed...
I knowww Lauren!!! Ughh!
Erin I agree with you! There are so many guys who just complain about PMS (more than the ladies do) and use it as an excuse for every single thing!
Bi!
I knowww! Just thinking of it makes me angry :|
I sat there getting grrrrrr for you. If he can't deal with you at your worst (or what he sees as your worst) then sod him! (Brilliantly written rant by the way!!!
Lx
Thanks Laura! I agree, but I have to admit that I was a total bitch to him that night too, still that does not undo his stupid behavior! Ugh!!
Post a Comment