Hey everyone!
Well, considering that I have been sleeping most of the time since my last post and stupid Dynamic Stability has basically screwed with my mind so bad, I am unable to as much time as I needed to my very special 30th Day post. So I am mostly going to do it on Monday! Ugh, I hope everything goes well, I have decided, I am not studying a lot tomorrow coz I wanna relax one day before my exam. Till then, Aerodynamic Balance Tabs continue to deep fry my brains. Oxford guy surely knows how to confuse people!
Have a great weekend people!
Love
Apfel
xo
Well, considering that I have been sleeping most of the time since my last post and stupid Dynamic Stability has basically screwed with my mind so bad, I am unable to as much time as I needed to my very special 30th Day post. So I am mostly going to do it on Monday! Ugh, I hope everything goes well, I have decided, I am not studying a lot tomorrow coz I wanna relax one day before my exam. Till then, Aerodynamic Balance Tabs continue to deep fry my brains. Oxford guy surely knows how to confuse people!
Have a great weekend people!
Love
Apfel
xo
6 comments:
Good Luck! xoxo
WHY AREN'T YOU STUDYING?!?! :)
♥♥♥
Thank you Fool
♥ xoxoxo
Stacey I was studying! The post was scheduled so it posted itself :)
♥♥♥
Good luck with your exams! Try to have a relaxing weekend :)
Thank you Alexandra :) I so love saying your name!
Post a Comment