The feeling one gets when they receive a compliment is so special, and compliments that people really mean. It also feels awesome to actually give a heartfelt compliment to someone, and it can make that person's day better exponentially. I wish people complimented me on the things that I would compliment myself on, but that is the content of tomorrow's post so I'm just gonna go ahead and tell you what people compliment me the most on.
It's a tie between my eyes and smile. I know it sounds so superficial but well, those are the 2 things I have received a lot of compliments on :)
How is everyone's weekend going? I am actually having a pleasant weekend so far(which is rare). Thinking of adding some more stuff to My List :) Speaking of which, I have stricken off No.29 (Compliment a stranger on something that strikes me about their personality, the first time we talk) as of this morning!
Oh and I would love to know what people compliment you the most on! :)
Have a great rest-of-the-weekend!
Love,
Apfel

8 comments:
I have been complimented on my sense of humor however I think this may be a bad thing, I think it means I'm ugly....
Have a great week.
You do have a great sense of humor, and that makes you only attractive :)
A person's eyes and smile tell a lot about their personality, therefore such compliments should not be taken lightly but boasted with pride :)
Since you asked, my brains, and my accent. And lately, my body. I have no idea why, since it's practically bent out of shape :P
Chris I would have to agree with that! Although I don't really know if most of them mean it, or it's just using them as pickup lines (which suck) :P
Wow now that's a great compliment to get :) Brains, Accent and Body! That reminds me I have to do a post about accents! That one should be fun.. Maybe after the 30 day challenge :)
I'd love to read a post about accents :) they're a personal passion of mine.
I'm sure that by now you've learned how to tell the pickup lines from the compliments. All women do, it's inevitable. And it makes the compliments thus more enjoyable.
Yess! Compliments are never enough :) Even when I say that I hate their pick up lines, I secretly enjoy the attention :P
I have to agree with BOTH of you! It's so nice to feel wanted or appreciated... if even for a moment.
I have to agree with the whole agreement! :D
Post a Comment