So while I was replying to FF's super-awesome-rofl comment on my last post about tying people up with sarees and then burying them in curry (I am still lmao), my internet connection died... Ughhh.... and they still haven't managed to get it fixed. The customer service agent guy took my query, then a tech support guy called me back and made me do stuf (unfortunately, not dirty stuff,but he had a HOT voice) on my laptop, only to tell me that there was some problem from their server end and that their field whatever Engineer will look into it and give me a call back. I hope his voice is hotter. Gosh I need help.
Oh by the way I have been so excited about this whole "me" blog that I keep thinking of stuff that I thought but never let it out and maybe this is the right platform for me to do so, and tried to make a mental list but that is way too long for me to remember. But let me tell you something, in an Indian girl's story, there ought to be a lot of characters, and mine has quite a load of people on it lol ;)
Maybe this whole internet stopped working thing is a sign for me, you know, like to PICK UP THE DARN BOOK AND STUDY! Strange things, the universe does to us! Let me open my book now and study (dream about my British sweetheart whom I've never met in person, and probably never will)... No, for real. I'm gonna study!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
That was me trying to post from my cellphone while my Internet was not working. It's fine now! But guess what, I have an old friend visiting me - FEVER! I just got barely healthy enough to start working out and now my back is killing me coz' it hurts so much, and I feel weak but I just hope I get better. I have only 4 weeks to go!
By the way, Joe's MOM called me last night at 3 AM or something. I didn't even know she had my number. She was almost in tears and worried about her son. He hadn't called her all day yesterday and that got her worried. Well, he had called me yesterday though and bugged me over stupid girl(s) issues. Anyway I told her that your son is fine and he should be home in about an hour (He was out of town) and he will definitely call you tomorrow first thing in the morning. She seemed better then. I was so WTF-ed by it coz' well I was fast asleep and in the middle of a really good dream, but that aside, I could not go to bed for another hour, and in the bargain I ended waking up an hour later than my scheduled time and so the whole day has been irritating. I love having me a peaceful morning.
Later in the day my sorta-ex-but-not-really-coz'-we-kinda-got-back-together-but-idk-for-how-long boyfriend of 4 years (Let's call him Ryan) called. I am so used to sharing everything that happens with this man, and I told him about last night's incident and his reaction was like -'no comments, but his MOM has your number - hmmm'. I told him he was reading a bit too much into the lines and that I was Joe's only friend, but yeah I have started to get irritated with this whole Joe deal and I do not like meeting up with people every week or even every other week. I like to be alone. I also hate talking on the phone, and he is the opposite of all of that. Every time he drives into my area, he has to give me a call and insist on meeting up, or giving me "surprises" by just showing up (when I wanna be alone, but he gets me chocolates so well I fall for it), and he is so talkative that trust me, if you even leave him alone, he will end up talking to himself. He actually does that quite often and has scared the shit out of me coz' I was right next to him while he was driving :|
So now the deal is that Ryan is jealous of Joe (He actually hates the guy), and ends up throwing taunts at me like 'oh, you're feeling low? maybe you should meet up with Joe, he will take you out'.... and I'm like huh?
By the way, he lives in another city so part of his insecurity (which he NEVER admits) makes sense.
See, I told ya'll, there are many characters in my story lol... but well I think each significant character does require to have a little bit of backdrop too.
Love, now and forever <3
Apfel
Oh by the way I have been so excited about this whole "me" blog that I keep thinking of stuff that I thought but never let it out and maybe this is the right platform for me to do so, and tried to make a mental list but that is way too long for me to remember. But let me tell you something, in an Indian girl's story, there ought to be a lot of characters, and mine has quite a load of people on it lol ;)
Maybe this whole internet stopped working thing is a sign for me, you know, like to PICK UP THE DARN BOOK AND STUDY! Strange things, the universe does to us! Let me open my book now and study (dream about my British sweetheart whom I've never met in person, and probably never will)... No, for real. I'm gonna study!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
That was me trying to post from my cellphone while my Internet was not working. It's fine now! But guess what, I have an old friend visiting me - FEVER! I just got barely healthy enough to start working out and now my back is killing me coz' it hurts so much, and I feel weak but I just hope I get better. I have only 4 weeks to go!
By the way, Joe's MOM called me last night at 3 AM or something. I didn't even know she had my number. She was almost in tears and worried about her son. He hadn't called her all day yesterday and that got her worried. Well, he had called me yesterday though and bugged me over stupid girl(s) issues. Anyway I told her that your son is fine and he should be home in about an hour (He was out of town) and he will definitely call you tomorrow first thing in the morning. She seemed better then. I was so WTF-ed by it coz' well I was fast asleep and in the middle of a really good dream, but that aside, I could not go to bed for another hour, and in the bargain I ended waking up an hour later than my scheduled time and so the whole day has been irritating. I love having me a peaceful morning.
Later in the day my sorta-ex-but-not-really-coz'-we-kinda-got-back-together-but-idk-for-how-long boyfriend of 4 years (Let's call him Ryan) called. I am so used to sharing everything that happens with this man, and I told him about last night's incident and his reaction was like -'no comments, but his MOM has your number - hmmm'. I told him he was reading a bit too much into the lines and that I was Joe's only friend, but yeah I have started to get irritated with this whole Joe deal and I do not like meeting up with people every week or even every other week. I like to be alone. I also hate talking on the phone, and he is the opposite of all of that. Every time he drives into my area, he has to give me a call and insist on meeting up, or giving me "surprises" by just showing up (when I wanna be alone, but he gets me chocolates so well I fall for it), and he is so talkative that trust me, if you even leave him alone, he will end up talking to himself. He actually does that quite often and has scared the shit out of me coz' I was right next to him while he was driving :|
So now the deal is that Ryan is jealous of Joe (He actually hates the guy), and ends up throwing taunts at me like 'oh, you're feeling low? maybe you should meet up with Joe, he will take you out'.... and I'm like huh?
By the way, he lives in another city so part of his insecurity (which he NEVER admits) makes sense.
See, I told ya'll, there are many characters in my story lol... but well I think each significant character does require to have a little bit of backdrop too.
Love, now and forever <3
Apfel
5 comments:
I had to start keeping a list of possible blog topics in the Notes section on my phone. Me and mental notes are so not friends.
Hope you're feeling better.
That is a wonderful idea!! I'm gonna keep a list on my cellphone too!!! Thanks :)
HI there! I am also very new to this Blog life..and loving it! Saying all the stuff I cannot say out load really help..its like anger management, just cheaper!!!
There's a cab company dispatcher over here that has the sexiest voice ever... I swear I feel like calling him up sometimes just to chat
Oh I almost slept with a guy once coz' he was a good singer (I know I'm kind of a slut like that)
Post a Comment