Hey Everyone!
It's been really long. I am finally back from my trip, kissed by the Sun. No, more like open mouth smooched by the Sun. Like a Sun Burn. But t was super fun. But I would blog about that in detail later!
Life has been on a roller coaster loop for the past few months! So much has been happening and all so fast, there is barely any time to sit and analyze what is going on around me. But I know one thing, when I go back and read the very first posts on this blog I remember a completely different person 5 months ago and I have definitely come a long way since then. A lot of introspection, facing emotions, rationalism, practicality, planning and a calm head - None of it happened. Nada. But now that I read it, one day at a time, I am living one day at a time, not by the moment, but keeping my past as a lesson and a future as a solid foresight. Life goes on.
I would classify myself as one of those girls who call themselves the queens of procrastination, and I have been trying to get myself out of that definition. It is all so difficult!
Friendships have taken a new turn. Sometimes we meet like minded people across the globe and everything is as easy as a click. The moment stays fresh and it stays so forever. Sadly we are all part of a motion picture. People grow apart. Some friends move on, find people or things that mean a lot more to them. Well, whatever it is. I know that I will always wish the very best for every friend of mine. On the other hand Purple is coming to see me in 2 days, from thousands of miles across. That makes me so so happy! Looking forward to some crazy times!
Relationship front has always been eventful. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Ryan and me are friends now. I mean trying to be! The Brit is back, and that only makes matters complicated. Well, I have just put them both on the back burner and like I said, living one day at a time. Some things are working out, but I guess it is too early to say anything! Ugh! Whatever it is, I am enjoying some good attention from the opposite sex ;)
As far as Career goes, I have given myself the final 6 month ultimatum. I have to make it work. I don't care what job I get. I will take it. It is time to swallow my pride and be the settler. Beggars can't be choosers. At least as of now I am kind of a beggar!
Sigh, so that was what has been going on with me, in short! And until the next time, I leave you all with some pictures from the trip.
So much going on, but I am loving it!
My life is a Beautiful Chaos right now :)
Love,
Apfel
P.S. 1, 13, 37, and 38 are off the list! :D YAYYYY!!
It's been really long. I am finally back from my trip, kissed by the Sun. No, more like open mouth smooched by the Sun. Like a Sun Burn. But t was super fun. But I would blog about that in detail later!
Life has been on a roller coaster loop for the past few months! So much has been happening and all so fast, there is barely any time to sit and analyze what is going on around me. But I know one thing, when I go back and read the very first posts on this blog I remember a completely different person 5 months ago and I have definitely come a long way since then. A lot of introspection, facing emotions, rationalism, practicality, planning and a calm head - None of it happened. Nada. But now that I read it, one day at a time, I am living one day at a time, not by the moment, but keeping my past as a lesson and a future as a solid foresight. Life goes on.
I would classify myself as one of those girls who call themselves the queens of procrastination, and I have been trying to get myself out of that definition. It is all so difficult!
Friendships have taken a new turn. Sometimes we meet like minded people across the globe and everything is as easy as a click. The moment stays fresh and it stays so forever. Sadly we are all part of a motion picture. People grow apart. Some friends move on, find people or things that mean a lot more to them. Well, whatever it is. I know that I will always wish the very best for every friend of mine. On the other hand Purple is coming to see me in 2 days, from thousands of miles across. That makes me so so happy! Looking forward to some crazy times!
Relationship front has always been eventful. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. Ryan and me are friends now. I mean trying to be! The Brit is back, and that only makes matters complicated. Well, I have just put them both on the back burner and like I said, living one day at a time. Some things are working out, but I guess it is too early to say anything! Ugh! Whatever it is, I am enjoying some good attention from the opposite sex ;)
As far as Career goes, I have given myself the final 6 month ultimatum. I have to make it work. I don't care what job I get. I will take it. It is time to swallow my pride and be the settler. Beggars can't be choosers. At least as of now I am kind of a beggar!
Sigh, so that was what has been going on with me, in short! And until the next time, I leave you all with some pictures from the trip.
| The Petronas Towers - Kuala Lumpur |
| The Singapore Flyer |
| Dragons protecting the temple in the middle of China Town, Singapore. |
| Penguins at Jurong Bird Park, Singapore. |
| Universal Studios, Singapore |
| Flying from Singapore to Port Blair |
| The Andaman Islands from the Sky |
| The beauty that is Port Blair |
| 100 year old tree |
So much going on, but I am loving it!
My life is a Beautiful Chaos right now :)
Love,
Apfel
P.S. 1, 13, 37, and 38 are off the list! :D YAYYYY!!
4 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time!
No doubt about it, boys are a necessary nuisance. Gotta love 'em, though, even when you hate 'em.
And yes, it's a sad fact of life that friends move on, although lately I've had 2 who simply quit talking/emailing for no reason that I know of. Nothing makes me angrier or hurts me more than being ignored or made to feel invisible. If only they would have the respect to say - well, we've been friends, but I need to move on. Or, if they're pissed, have the balls to say what the problem is.
(Sigh)
And I'm probably twice your age, so I have to say it doesn't get any better in some ways, but you do gain a little wisdom and find it easier to let things go. In the meantime, enjoy the chaos and the sheer joy of being alive. Glad to see you back. Li x
You said it Li, I hate being made to feel invisible! Whatever it is, they need to talk to me!
Great to be back :)
Hey stranger welcome back, glad you enjoyed your break.
Yay! I'm so glad you're back! :) It seems to me you gained a fresh perspective on things, which is awesome. I'm going through a similar process strangely enough.
Thanks for sharing the pictures! LOL. I find it hilarious how in the last pic, his whole paw covers your back. It must have felt so soft! Haha.
Post a Comment