March 1, 2011

You seem like the type to love'em and leave'em, and disappear right after this song... So give me the night, to show you, hold you... Don't leave me out here dancing alone!

The first song I ever heard by Justin Bieber was "Baby". The reason I downloaded the song was because it said ft.Ludacris and I was in the mood for some Ludacris and I saw this song on the hot 100 list on billboard and I thought well why not... So I download it and play the song, and I love it instantly.. Love the vocals, love the feel, and overall a pretty good package.

4 days later I wake up and check my Facebook account like I did every single morning as a ritual, and people are "liking" stuff that says Fuck you Justin Bieber, and then Justin Bieber is gay, and Justin Bieber - The most over rated celebrity.. And I was like people just like to make a big deal out of every newcomer out there.. Justin Bieber sounded pretty good to me! I did not Google about it coz I was too busy serving Eggs Benedict in Cafe World and Hijacking a plane in Mafia Wars.

Later that day I was watching a video on youtube which was an American Idol performance, and well the comment with the most "thumbs up" was that Justin Bieber sucked. I was like people seriously need to leave Justin Bieber alone. Then I moved on to watching other videos, and well to my utter dismay Justin Bieber was sworn at, every where. Every single video. Okay, now I HAD to Google.

So I Google Justin Bieber and I think I made a mistake in the spelling coz all it showed was a little girl in the images. I was like this cannot be right. Let me Wiki. So I did. And I was so shocked! All this while I thought Justin Bieber was a young and pretty girl! Oh man! I had to go back and "like" all those pages and re-read those comments on youtube with a completely new outlook. Soon enough, the Bieber Fever had caught on and it was seriously pathetic how crazy people were for him.

Now I am sure most of you know how I love Usher for selfish reasons. The other day I was listening to Usher's version of Somebody to Love, and well Justin Bieber was in it too. So I listened to him and I thought of the "baby" days, and I thought I should cut him some slack. It is unfair to him coz he is not a BAD artist. So I started listening to Justin Bieber but I avoid her videos. It helps me a whole bunch if I think of her as a woman. So here's wishing you a Happy Birthday Miss Bieber. Selena Gomes is a lovely partner for you :)

I know I am horrible like that but hey come on! I do not have the Bieber fever. Okay maybe a little. Okay maybe secretly I am listening to Eenie Meenie right now. I need to stop typing.

Love you all, have a wonderful day/night!
Apfel
xoxox

10 comments:

beanditch said...

I KNEW YOU HAD THE BIEBER FEVER!!! :D
♥♥♥

Apfel said...

:-$ It's a secret! ;)



No but I seriously do think she has talent, till the male-ness of her voice comes out. I don't know what would happen then, I am so curious! Haha!!

xoxo

Fortunes Fool said...

Who doesn't? lol I mean we are only human!

Apfel said...

He does sound good when you think of him as a girl trying to find her purpose in life! :P

Jen said...

Don't feel bad, I do too! Secretly of course ;-)

Happy Tuesday Dear! xo

Oh, and pop by today for my perfume GIVEAWAY!!

Apfel said...

Happy Tuesday to you too, Jen, Thank you so much for stopping by :)

Chunky Knubby Navel said...

I think "Baby" is the only song of his I have ever heard. I heard him sing on SNL and I wasn't too impressed, and now with this movie and everything...it's just over-the-top. =p

Whitney

Apfel said...

OMG MOVIE? No kidding. Now that is really getting ahead of himself/herself!

Ms. Faustus said...

I like that segment on Jay Leno, pictures of random people that are "too old for Bieber hair" :)

It's like when you buy a new dress or car: all of a sudden it seems like everybody else has the exact same thing!

Apfel said...

Chris,

Exactly! Now I need to check out the Jay Leno show tonight onwards. I have to admit that I started watching with Conan O'Brien and did not like it when he left so abruptly. But Jay Leno does have all the fan following plus the Bieber segment totally has me waiting to check him out!

Post a Comment