My writing might be slightly influenced by all the reading that I have been doing since morning, and it's almost evening here right now, and I have no idea how time passed by! Now let me cut the yap yap and get straight to the point - some more yap yap.
I have been cooking some really exciting dishes these days. I have been baking a lot (Baking gives me the high), My drawers are neatly organized (almost), and my wardrobe is not in a mess (It's killing me inside because when it's organized, I never seem to find anything that I'm looking for). Oh yes, also I changed the sheets on my bed, had a nice long bath, colored my nails and half a pedicure. I cannot delay it anymore. I NEED TO STUDY.NOW.
Unemployment sucks. I am not a student, but I hold professional qualification for a reputed position for which, as of now, there is a lot of competition. So I have to be studying up for the job exam, which, if I clear, I will have to go through another 4 rounds of selection to gain a proud and coveted spot on "the seat". And I have a month to go (more or less), in which I have to study up on a humongous sum of 16 huge books, plus some more to make my chances better, plus I need to really get my health together (Yes, I have weight issues. But I am still prettier than many of the ugly skinny bitches out there. I think I should cover this topic in a whole new post.). And here I am, blog-hopping and doing everything possible to just put it off - coz I
The reason is not something that I can zero up on. But I think the onset of this whole confusion and the ugly mess in my mind is because I am going thought something like a breakup. I mean we broke up, and then we got back together, and we are still together but well it doesn't really feel like we're really back together ( except in some obvious areas). There has been a lot going on around me, and I seem to have gone into a strange shell of living aloof from people who are even sitting next to me. My mind is always somewhere else. I open the book, I look into it for hours but well - For the past 10 days the book is still on the same page. That is Page 1.
I don't know how I'm gonna get my focus back but I REALLY NEED TO. Coz' for a 23 year old, Unemployment really sucks. And I made a promise to myself (and someone else) that I will get a job this year. I am feeling like opening my book and studying up now. So I am going to continue this blahness in my next post, which should be few hours from now.
XO
No comments:
Post a Comment