January 18, 2011

And here we go again!

HEY to whoevers reading me right now, and no, I am not a new blogger, nor am I unfamiliar with the world of blogging. This is still, a brand new beginning, the beginning of continuous rants which I do not expect anyone to follow, so I am not going to be knocking anyone's blog for just having you back here following me. If I ever comment on your blog, it just means that I genuinely like what you wrote.

The reason why I started this blog is that I just want to be able to write whatever I want to without having to feel any social pressure of doing things to please anyone at all. Just need a space where I can be myself, and be by myself. And yeah, I am leaving the comments section open so that if anyone goes through something similar, or has been through something similar, maybe they would enlighten me a little bit (or not at all).

No, I am not a bitch. Well, who am I kidding, I kinda am. But I don't hurt people on purpose. Never ever. So if you ever thought I hurt you on purpose, holla at me and I'll explain(or not) as to what went wrong and why I hurt you. I'm a nice girl like that *smirks*

Another thing. If you know my previous blogs and stumbled upon this one, and I haven't already told you about it, then you probably weren't meant to know about it either. It would be appreciated if you just kept your special achievement to yourself. You could just go ahead and ask me via email if it is really me, and we shall take it from there then. And if you do ask me via IM or anything, and I just say "yes, it is my blog" and do not explain further, then you probably should not be bugging me with all your inquisitions.

For all others, Just call me the Grumbling Apple! I am sure you would love calling me that after reading this post, lol.

Cheers to a brand new journey!

4 comments:

Fortunes Fool said...

See! It sooooo nice to be anonymous! <3 you already! Thanks sooooo much for all of your comments & advice.

Apfel said...

Thank you so much Sweetie! Hope to see you here often, I was just writing a new post :D Keep droppin' in, and hey, all the best with that thing.

Jane said...

Glad you found me! Will be back!

Apfel said...

Hey Janey :) I'm glad too!!

Post a Comment